- Stress is a killer. Just like you need those relaxing moments, try giving your hair a break as well: Skip the blow-dry, the straightening or curling once in a while.
- Indulge in a scalp massage every so often. A massage will increase blood circulation in the scalp. It will stimulate growth, and strengthens the hair’s roots.
- Avoid hair products that contain petroleum-derived silicone. Although silicone will give the sense of a smooth and healthy hair, it seals the hair shaft, dries out the hair and will clogs follicles. You will never find any silicone-based products at our salon.
- Don’t wash your hair too often. We already talked about how to wash and care for your hair in another post. Keep in mind: Washing your hair will always remove moisture – make sure you replenish it.
- Get regular maintenance cuts, about every 2 months. Trimming your ends will remove splits and dead ends and will promote growth.
- Eat healthy and protein-rich foods and drink a lot of water. Remember: Hair is almost all protein. Vitamins B, C, Biotin and Folic Acid will nourish your hair as well.
- Essential oils will stimulate hair follicles, and replenish the scalp. Ask for an oily supplement when getting your scalp massage.
Elite Salon & Spa
Elite Salon is one of the best Salons and Spa’s in Bergen County, NJ. Each of our hair stylists and technicians are trained for incredible hair cuts and coloring, superb spa services from facial treatments to waxing and nail manicures and pedicures. We are dedicated to offer the highest quality in service, hair-styling and skincare.
Monday: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Tuesday: 9:00AM – 9:00PM
Wednesday: 9:00AM – 8:00PM
Thursday: 9:00AM – 9:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM – 8:00PM
Saturday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Sunday: selected Sundays only